...with love all things are possible


Believe ...

Believe ...

Monday 17 November 2008

Did I hurt you?

“Constant drama! That’s what your life is, fucking drama and I’m absolutely fed up to the gills!”

“Fed up eh? Well what do you think I am?”

"Frankly, I don’t give a shit!”

“Fascinating, isn’t it just great how you can’t have a conversation without swearing? You’re just so, so …”

“So, what?” he interrupted gripping her wrists and pulling her close to his face. “Tell me, c’mon tell me what you think I am,” he goaded.

“Base. You’re so base. A Pig” A speckle of spit hit his cheek as Eva shouted
.
“Base huh? That’s not bad coming from the queen bitch herself” He twisted her wrists as he yelled.

“Oh! How dare you! Stop it Gordon, you’re hurting me” she winced trying to wriggle out of his grasp.

“Easy, my dear. You’re hurting yourself by wiggling so much”

The door burst open and the little child, pale and agitated, burst through, eyes wide and wet with tears.

1 comment:

Unless otherwise noted, all articles are written by Cath Rathbone. (Copyright Catherine (Cath) Rathbone and Noony Brown)