...with love all things are possible


Believe ...

Believe ...

Friday 5 August 2011

What happened Cath?

I'm back in! I can't believe I made it back to my blog. I fell into a slump, a black hole and then I lost my old email address. Couldn't find the blog and then forgot what I'd named it. So, long story short, when I finally made my mind up to get to the bottom of it all, I SUCCEEDED. Let this be a lesson to me about procrastination. Darn, I thought I was done with that subject. Hmmm.

"If only you were more organised..." I hear my husband muttering in the background ... I'm working on it, truly I'm working on it, but like all complex things, it takes time.

Welcome. Welcome back. Welcome back again!

1 comment:

Unless otherwise noted, all articles are written by Cath Rathbone. (Copyright Catherine (Cath) Rathbone and Noony Brown)